Feed Updates

I really need to pay more attention to my log files. I have been monitoring for 404 “file not found” response codes to detect any fallout from my .htaccess frenzy from a few weeks ago.

But I haven’t been looking for anything else. Until tonight - when I realized that I haven’t checked my feed subscription levels in quite a while. And I was even more surprised when I realized that I had neglected to redirect all of my old Radio Userland feeds to their new Textpattern equivalents.

So I added some more htaccess redirects, I claimed some more feeds in Bloglines and I think that all my old feeds are back in business.