Here is the latest update to my comment and trackback package. This version allows comments and trackback pings to be blocked based upon the host name of any outbound links. Here is an example that blocks comments containing outbound links to this site:
- Composite Trackback RSS feed
- Composite Comment RSS feed
- HTML Sanitization from Brad Choate’s Sanitize Plugin for Moveable Type.
- Tag Moderation for Trackback and Comments – trackback pings and comments are immediately available with most html tags removed (p allowed for readability). Sanitized tags are displayed upon approval.
- Outbound Link Blacklist – trackback pings and comments that contain outbound links to banned sites are blocked. The user is responsible for providing a function identifying banned sites.
- Trackback and Comment deletion (unfortunately, this does not propagate to the RSS feed)
- Comment Editing
- Web Server capable of running cgi scripts
- Perl with the following Perl Modules:
- CGI::Cookie I believe that these are core modules as of Perl 5.6.0.
Download standalone trackback and comments.
03 Dec: Updated to reject items with excessive links.